- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Coaching CliftonStrengths | Advanced | Hamilton 5-6 April
$1,999 Full course fee
$400 Refresher fee (includes new manual) only available to coaches who have previously completed this training module
Prices in NZD and include GST
5-6 April 2022
Day 1 & 2: 9am – 5pm
The Long Room, Wintec House, Anglesea Street, Hamilton: https://www.wintec.ac.nz/about-wintec/venues/long-room
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon teas supplied.
Registration Close Off
4 March 2022 (or earlier if maximum numbers are reached)
8 March 2022 (or earlier if maximum numbers are reached)
- Accreditation in CliftonStrengths Essentials (Individual Top 5 Coaching) by Strengths Network or Gallup.
- Current Strengths Network member – if you wish to renew your membership please contact the Strengths Network office to arrange this prior to registering for this course.
Strengths Network offers training to enable accredited CliftonStrengths coaches to provide feedback and consultation using the themes identified by the CliftonStrengths (Strengthsfinder) tool. This training is designed to give coaches resources to help individuals discover what is right about themselves, and use this information to help them understand their unique talents, and to learn how to leverage these talents towards achieving personal and professional success in their roles and relationships.
The content of this course will cover strategies to help others discover and leverage their talents beyond their Top 5 themes and learn how to manage non-dominant themes in order to meet personal goals and enhance personal relationships, well-being and credibility.
Participants must have unlocked their CliftonStrengths 34 results (but do not need to have been coached in this) prior to attending this training event.
IMPORTANT NOTE RE: COVID ALERT LEVELS
At Alert Levels 1 & 2 all required precautions are in place for us to confidently bring this training to you in a safe and responsible manner.
In the event of our country (or any region) returning to Alert Level 3 or 4 we anticipate provision of the following options:
• Attend this training course virtually via Zoom, same dates and time commitment as the in-person course.
• If this is not suitable you may transfer your registration and deposit to any other Strengths Network training course of the same level within the following 12 months.
Please note: Strengths Network is unable to cover the cost of any cancelled transport or accommodation bookings in the event of our training courses being impacted by changing of Alert Levels.