Essentials | Hamilton, 27-29 Sept
Essentials is the place to start your coaching journey. This course provides coaches with tools to help individuals discover what is right in themselves and how they might apply these insights to everyday life. Essentials coach training is an intensive three-day course, at the conclusion of which coaches are equipped to provide individual coaching sessions, usually consisting of an initial 90 minute consultation, followed up by an optional additional consultation if required.
$3,199 Full course fee
$600 Refresher fee (includes new manual) only available to coaches who have previously completed this training module
Prices in NZD and include GST
27-29 September 2022
Day 1: 10am – 5:30pm
Day 2: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Day 3: 8:30am – 5:30pm
The Long Room, Wintec House, Anglesea Street, Hamilton: https://www.wintec.ac.nz/about-wintec/venues/long-room
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon teas supplied.
Registration Close Off
25 August 2022 (or earlier if maximum numbers are reached)
29 August 2022
Strengths Network offers training to enable accredited CliftonStrengths coaches to provide feedback and consultation using the themes identified by CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder). This training is designed to give coaches tools to help individuals discover what is right about themselves, and use this information to help them understand their unique talents, and to learn how to leverage these talents towards achieving personal and professional success in their roles and relationships.
The content of this course will cover:
– An Introduction to the CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) tool;
– How to provide effective coaching;
– Resources for Strengths coaching;
– Exploration of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes;
– Strategies to maximise talent and manage weakness.
– Participants are required to have received Individual Top 5 coaching prior to attending this course. If you have not received coaching this can be organised for you at your own expense. Contact email@example.com for more information.
– There is approximately one hour of homework required for each of the two evenings during the course.
– Refresher participants are not eligible for the complimentary CliftonStrengths codes and membership given to first-time participants.
– Please be aware that participants who complete this training course will become a Strengths Network Accredited CliftonStrengths Essentials Coach, and not a Gallup Certified Coach.
In the case of change in the Covid-19 Protection Framework levels, Strengths Network reserves the right to postpone the course or change the course mode of delivery. Strengths Network will make all efforts to ensure participants are informed in a timely manner, and provide alternative options as necessary.