Coaching CliftonStrengths | Essentials | Christchurch, 30 Nov-2 Dec
$3,199 Full course fee $600 Refresher fee (includes new manual) only available to coaches who have previously completed this training module Prices in NZD and include GST
30 November – 2 December 2021
Day 1: 10am – 5:30pm
Day 2: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Day 3: 8:30am – 5:30pm
The Chamber, The Piano Centre, 156 Armagh Street, Christchurch.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon teas supplied.
Registration Close Off
28 October 2021 (or earlier if maximum numbers are reached)
2 November 2021 (or earlier if maximum numbers are reached)
Strengths Network offers training to enable accredited CliftonStrengths coaches to provide feedback and consultation using the themes identified by CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder). This training is designed to give coaches tools to help individuals discover what is right about themselves, and use this information to help them understand their unique talents, and to learn how to leverage these talents towards achieving personal and professional success in their roles and relationships.
The content of this course will cover:
– An Introduction to the CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) tool;
– How to provide effective coaching;
– Resources for Strengths coaching;
– Exploration of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes;
– Strategies to maximise talent and manage weakness.
– Participants are required to have received Individual Top 5 coaching prior to attending this course. If you have not received coaching this can be organised for you at your own expense. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
– There is approximately two hours homework required for each of the two evenings during the course and therefore we do not advise making other appointments during this time.
– Refresher participants are not eligible for the complimentary CliftonStrengths codes and membership given to first-time participants.
– Please be aware that participants who complete this training course will become a Strengths Network Accredited CliftonStrengths Essentials Coach, and not a Gallup Certified Coach.
IMPORTANT NOTE RE: COVID ALERT LEVELS
At Alert Levels 1 & 2 all required precautions are in place for us to confidently bring this training to you in a safe and responsible manner.
In the event of our country (or any region) returning to Alert Level 3 or 4 we anticipate provision of the following options:
• Attend this training course virtually via Zoom, same dates and time commitment as the in-person course.
• If this is not suitable you may transfer your registration and deposit to any other training course (of the same level) within the following 12 months.
Please note: SNSP is unable to cover the cost of any cancelled transport or accommodation bookings in the event of our training courses being impacted by changing of Alert Levels.