Coaching CliftonStrengths | Essentials | Online, 19-21 July
$2,999 Full course fee $500 Refresher fee (includes new manual) only available to coaches who have previously completed this training module Prices in NZD and include GST
19-21 July 2022
Day 1: 10am – 5:30pm
Day 2: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Day 3: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Registration Close Off
Closed. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strengths Network offers training to enable accredited CliftonStrengths coaches to provide feedback and consultation using the themes identified by CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder). This training is designed to give coaches tools to help individuals discover what is right about themselves, and use this information to help them understand their unique talents, and to learn how to leverage these talents towards achieving personal and professional success in their roles and relationships.
The content of this course will cover:
– An Introduction to the CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) tool;
– How to provide effective coaching;
– Resources for Strengths coaching;
– Exploration of the 34 CliftonStrengths themes;
– Strategies to maximise talent and manage weakness.
– Participants are required to have received an Individual Top 5 coaching session with an accredited Strengths coach prior to attending this course. If you have not received coaching this can be organised for you at your own expense. Contact email@example.com for more information.
– There is approximately two hours homework required for each of the two evenings during the course and therefore we do not advise making other appointments during this time.
– Refresher participants are not eligible for the complimentary CliftonStrengths codes and membership given to first-time participants.
– Please be aware that participants who complete this training course will become a Strengths Network Accredited CliftonStrengths Essentials Coach, and not a Gallup Certified Coach.