Coaching CliftonStrengths | Partnerships & Teams | Online 28-30 June
$2,999 Full course fee ($1,100 Partnerships Only, $2,100 Teams Only)
$500 Refresher fee (includes new manual) only available to coaches who have previously completed this training module ($200 Partnerships Refresher only, $400 Teams Refresher only)
Prices in NZD and include GST
28-30 June 2022
Day 1 (Partnership Module) – 9am – 5pm
Day 2 & 3 (Teams Module) – 9am – 5pm
Registration Close Off
27 May 2022 (or earlier if maximum numbers are reached)
31 May 2022 (or earlier if maximum numbers are reached)
Prerequisites: Partnerships Module
- Accreditation in CliftonStrengths Coaching | Essentials (Individual Top 5 Coaching) by Strengths Network or Gallup.
- Current Strengths Network member – if you wish to renew your membership please contact the Strengths Network office to arrange this prior to registering for this course.
Prerequisites: Teams Module
- Attendance at the CliftonStrengths Coaching | Partnerships course. Accreditation is not essential.
Strengths Network offers training to enable accredited CliftonStrengths coaches to provide feedback and consultation using the themes identified by the CliftonStrengths (Strengthsfinder) tool. This training is designed to give coaches resources to help individuals discover what is right about themselves, and use this information to help them understand their unique talents, and to learn how to leverage these talents towards achieving personal and professional success in their roles and relationships.
The content of this course will cover:
- How to provide effective feedback and consultation for partnerships, groups and teams;
- Resources for Strengths coaching of Partnerships and Teams;
- Further exploration of the 34 Themes;
- Strategies to help individuals partner with each other to meet performance goals and enjoy a deeper level of understanding in both personal and professional relationships.